Covid Action Plan
Our plant has adopted a very strict anti-Covid plan and has been audited by health authorities, which has enabled us to honor our commitments and ensure business continuity through confinement period.
Our production teams remained mobilized, and the administrative teams fully performed their telework tasks to serve our customers while preserving the health and well-being of all.
Since starting of June, a progressive deconfinement plan has been implemented. We continue to apply the required hygiene and social distancing measures:
- Temperature control at the entrance to the site.
- Systematic disinfection of shoes and hands at the entrance to the site.
- Mandatory mask wearing.
- Regular hand washing with soap and water and use alcohol-based disinfectant in several places (at the entrance to the company, administration, production facilities, stores)
- Material disinfection et each use and/or handling, particularly for common use equipment and vehicles.
- Increase the frequency of regular cleaning and apply an exceptional cleaning program.
- Respect for distancing of at least one meter, and meetings will continue to be done remotely for most.
- Access for foreign persons to the company is prohibited, except special authorizations. Compliance with the control measures before access is compulsory.
- Production facilities access is authorized only for production and technical team.
- Regular communication and campaigns by the Health & Safety Committee and the Business Advisory Committee, posters and periodic announcements, training and advises by company doctors for our employees.